Off the Couch Adventures: Summer 2018
- Every Monday until August 27, 2018 | 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Coordinator: Denise McNichols
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get off the couch & join us for some fun at the park! Moms/Grandma, bring your coffee and come visit with other moms/grandmas while the kids play.
- For kids entering K-6th Grade — preschoolers welcome with an adult
- If an adult is not staying, a permission slip must be signed.
- Bring a lunch and a picnic blanket or chair
- Sign up by the Sunday before — if no one signs up, we will not be at the park
- Meet at the park by the playground
7/2: Lacamas Lake 227 NE Lake Road, Camas
7/9: Esther Short Park W. 8th Street & Columbia (downtown Vancouver) We will be playing in the water & on the playground. Bring a towel!
7/16: Fisher Basin Park 192nd Ave & Mill Plain Blvd
7/23: Klineline Park 1112 NE 117th Street, Vancouver (off Hwy. 99) We will be swimming (there are lifeguards) and playing in the splash pad. $3 per car charge to enter park.
7/30: None - we will be at Lacamas Day Camp this week.
8/6: Grass Valley Park 3211 NW 38th Ave, Camas
8/13: Cottonwood Beach S. Index Street & S. 32nd St, Washougal ***We will be swimming in the Columbia River. A parent/ adult must be present for child to get into water — NO lifeguards. Meet at west entrance / wood arch.
8/20: Pacific Park 18th St & 164th Ave, Vancouver
8/27: Crown Park 15th Ave & Everett St, Camas